The ICD-10-CM Coding for Chiropractic is your comprehensive resource to understanding and using the ICD-10-CM codes you see on a day-to-day basis. In addition to a chiropractic specific Alphabetic Index and Tabular List, this book also includes:
- A selection of Provider Documentation Guides – an exclusive clinical documentation improvement tool for ensuring highest specificity code reporting
- Large, easy to read font and custom-shortened code descriptions
- Chiropractic specific overview – learn the structure of ICD-10-CM with specific examples
- Abridged official guidelines – just the information chiropractors need to know
- Code updates for 2020 – effective October 1, 2018
This product is available for pre-order. Orders containing pre-orders products will be charged immediatly, and the pre-ordered items will be shipped when available.