These special codes for medical supplies, injectables, etc. are often overlooked or used improperly. InHealth Professional Services’ HCPCS book is a cost-effective and efficient way to ensure your practice is getting paid for these items without having to re-file. This book is more than just a listing of codes, it includes rules for code usage, tips on code selection, etc. The InHealth Professional Services 2019 HCPCS Level II Expert rounds out your complete coding and reimbursement library with details of all the supplementary codes required by CMS for supplies and services not listed in the CPT®.
Features & Benefits:
• Includes all Level II HCPCS codes and modifiers, including deleted codes for 2019
• Improved Table of Drugs with brand names
• Expanded ABC index to make locating codes fast and easy
• Medicare fees for most HCPCS II codes
• APC status and ASC payment indicators provide billing and coding guidance for inpatient and hospital outpatient settings
• Intuitive color-coded bars, icons and tab code ranges
• Easy-to-use spiral binding - lays flat
FREE SHIPPING included in price!