The 2019 InHealth Professional Services Professional RBRVS Reference
When billing surgical procedure codes, have you ever wondered whether you should attach a modifier for multiple procedures, bilateral procedures, assistant surgeon, co-surgeon, and team-surgery? Put the wrong modifier and you may lose reimbursement. Don't use a modifier, when it's needed, and the code may be denied without payment. The InHealth Professional Services Professional RBRVS Reference will give you the answer quickly. This book will give physicians and their staff members a concise reference to use for billing procedures according to Medicare rules as defined in the Medicare Physician Fee Schedule. Use this book as a quick reference for your most common billing questions. We include nearly 10,000 physician services and:
• Component relative value units (RVUs) for each code - Work, Non-Facility Practice Expense, Facility Practice Expense and Malpractice Expense
• A chart to help you determine the physician supervision requirements for diagnostic testing
• Status indicators to show whether a code is in the Medicare fee schedule and whether it is separately payable if the service is covered
• Various payment policy indicators needed for payment adjustment for each code - for example, payment of assistant at surgery, team surgery, bilateral procedures, co surgery and multiple procedure billing
• A chart to help you determine the endoscopic base code to calculate Medicare's reimbursement for endoscopic procedures
• Global Days, so you will know when to bill E/M codes (and other services) after the follow-up period of a procedure. You'll know quickly whether you may start billing the next day, after 10 days or after 90 days
• And much more!
FREE SHIPPING included in price!