The CPT® 2020 Professional Edition Codebook covers hundreds of code, guideline and text changes. It features the following enhancements:
- More full-color procedural illustrations
- Notes pages at the end of every code set section and subsection
- CPT® Changes, CPT® Assistant, and Clinical Examples in Radiology citations — provides cross-referenced information in popular AMA resources that can enhance your understanding of the CPT code set
- A comprehensive index — aids you in locating codes related to a specific procedure, service, anatomic site, condition, synonym, eponym or abbreviation to allow for a clearer, quicker search
- Full-color anatomical and procedural illustrations — help improve coding accuracy and understanding of the anatomy and procedures being discussed
- Coding tips throughout each section — improve your understanding of the nuances of the code set
- Enhanced codebook table of contents — allows users to perform a quick search of the codebook’s entire content without being in a specific section
- Section-specific table of contents — provides users with a tool to navigate more effectively through each section’s codes
- Summary of additions, deletions and revisions — provides a quick reference to 2020 changes without having to refer to previous editions
- Multiple appendices — offer quick reference to additional information and resources that cover such topics as modifiers, clinical examples, add-on codes, multianalyte assays, vascular families and telemedicine services
- Comprehensive E/M code selection tables — aid physicians and coders in assigning the most appropriate evaluation and management codes
- Adhesive section tabs — allow you to flag those sections and pages most relevant to your work
FREE SHIPPING included in price! Returns must be authorized by the AMA.
This product is available for pre-order. Orders containing pre-orders products will be charged immediately and the pre-ordered items will be shipped when available.
2020 ICD-10 products will be shipped in September 2019.
2020 ChiroCode DeskBook will be shipped in October 2019.
2020 Reimbursement Guides will be shipped in December 2019.