This clean and simple Cheat Sheet is designed for chiropractors to use in conjunction with the ICD-10-CM Coding for Chiropractic book.
It lists about 75 of the most common conditions chiropractors treat, but many of the codes are hyphenated because there are so many options. It includes:
- Segmental Dysfunction (9 codes)
- Spinal Conditions (34 codes)
- Extraspinal Conditions (22 codes)
- Muscle Conditions (8 codes)
- Headaches (7 codes)
- It can be placed at your workstation as a quick reference. The Tabular List found in the book will enable you to finish your search and locate other instructions to make sure you code correctly.
This product is available for pre-order. Orders containing pre-orders products will be charged immediatly, and the pre-ordered items will be shipped when available.